Over the past 6 years, I've found a true passion for teaching.
- Junior Tutorial (Stat 98) - Spring 2018
- Intro to Statistical Modeling (Stat 109) - Spring 2018
- Causal Inference and Program Evaluation (graduate level) (Stat 286) - Fall 2017 with Fabrizia Mealli
- Statistical Sleuthing through Linear Models (Stat 139) - Spring 2017/Fall 2015
- Statistical Inference (graduate level) (Stat 211) - Fall 2016 with Tirthankar Dasgupta
- Statistical Methods for Evaluating Causal Effects (Stat 186) - Spring 2016 with Donald B. Rubin
honors & Distinctions
- I will be the Statistics Department's 2018-2019 Pedagogy Fellow at the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning.
- I have received the certificate of distinction in teaching from the Bok Center, awarded to teaching fellows that receive average review scores of 4.5/5 or higher, for every course I have taught during my time at Harvard.
- I have been actively involved with the Harvard Women in Science and Engineering Mentorship program, which pairs Ph.D. students with undergraduates in related fields, for several years.
- During my time as an undergraduate at USC, I established the USC Applied Statistics Club (ASC) and served as President for 2 years. Today, ASC continues to be one of the largest and most impactful student-run organizations on campus.